COOL4Ed’s mission is to support the success of CCC and CSU campuses implementing their textbook affordability programs and reducing the cost of course materials for students.
Through developing and growing open and extensive communication channels, sharing expertise and experiences with textbook affordability programs, and supporting the leadership of campus coordinators, the collaborative community of the CCC and CSU will be able to achieve is textbook affordability goals successfully, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Affordable Learning Solutions (AL$) main website
- List of campus participants and their AB 798 coordinators
- The AB 798 listserv address: email@example.com
- This listserv is for Textbook Affordability Campus Coordinators (TACCs) and COOL4Ed team members only. TACCs are appointed by each campus’s leadership.
- Online community/discussion board
- This online community is open to everyone and updates will be regularly posted. Members can send message to the entire group, start and contribute to discussion forums, and post comments on “the wall” as well
- SB 1359 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- AB 798 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The COOL4Ed team will conduct monthly webinars on topics that are important to the TACC Community. We will be using Zoom, online conferencing software, and we'll frequently be asking members of the TACC community to share their plans and experiences. We'll also bring in guest experts and simply give you time to address the issues that are bothering you.
September 26, 2019 (Presentation Slides) (Full Webinar Recording and Chat - Unavailable Due to Technical Difficulties)
June 27, 2019 (Presentation Slides) (Full Webinar Recording and Chat - Unavailable Due to Technical Difficulties)
December 13, 2018 (Presentation Slides) (Full Webinar Recording and Chat - Unavailable Due to Technical Difficulties)
- Email – Cool4ed@calstate.edu
- Located at the CSU Chancellor’s Office in Long Beach, CA